Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds. May Allah raise the rank of our master Muhammad and his Al and Companions and protect his nation from that which he fears for it.
- Allah الله: The One Who has the Godhood, which is the power to create the entities.
- Ar-Rahman الرحمن: The One Who has an abundance of mercy for the believers and the blasphemers in this world and exclusively for the believers in the Hereafter.
- Ar-Rahim الرحيم: The One Who has an abundance of mercy for the believers.
- Al-Malik الملك: The One with absolute Dominion, and the One Whose Dominion is clear of imperfection.
- Al-Quddus القدوس: The One Who is pure from any imperfection and clear of children and adversaries.
- As-Salam السلام: The One Who is clear of every imperfection.
- Al-Mu'min المؤمن: The One Who witnessed for Himself that no one is God but Him; and Who witnessed for His believers that they are truthful in their belief that no one is God but Him.